Sun Jan 7, 2018
ICG | 669 Office
217-3823 Henning Drive Burnaby, BC
$50 Refundable Deposit
0 users have voted.
This one-day workshop is designed to help Members navigate the busy working environment on set by highlighting best practices from 669 professionals.
This workshop offers:
• The ins and outs of your pivotal role on set
• Building essential relationships
• Navigating Deal Memos, Kit Rentals, Payroll & Contracts
• Support within the community
• Interpersonal & Leadership skills
This course is mandatory for all union members that have joined within the last 3 years, and is the prerequisite to enrolling in the Master Series Courses and/or Mentorship Program you won’t want to miss out on!