Sat Jul 29, 2017
Local 669 Office
217-3823 Henning Drive, Burnaby, BC
Covered through Local 669 Training Fund
3 users have voted.
This one day workshop is designed to help Members navigate the busy working environment on set by highlighting best practices from 669 professionals.
This workshop offers:
- The ins and outs of your pivotal role on set
- Get hired and hired again
- Building essential relationships
- Navigating Deal Memos, Kit Rentals, Payroll & Contracts
- Working in a Respectful environment
- Building Interpersonal & Leadership skills
- To finish the day we will have a panel of some of Local 669's Top Professionals that could potentially become your next employer!
This workshop is designed for Members with intermediate or beginner skill sets. The Member Orientation will also be a prerequisite for Members to take any of the upcoming Master Series Courses.