ARRI Certified Training for TRINITY
This two-day training course covers all aspects of working with the full capabilities of TRINITY, the flagship of ARRI’s CSS (Camera Stabilizer System) range: a unique, 5-axis hybrid stabilizer that combines classic mechanical stabilization with advanced gimbal technology, opening up revolutionary new ways of operating. You will be given the opportunity to enhance your skills with new creative options and deepen your practical skills. Experienced professionals will detail the many possibilities the ARRI Camera Stabilizer Systems have to offer, giving you expert advice and hands-on training. By the end of the three days you will be able to set-up, operate and look around the corner with the TRINITY offering new angles and storytelling options for the director and cinematographer.
Who should attend
- Experienced camera operators and Steadicam (TM) type operators
- Participants who have completed the ARRI artemis training or similar Steadicam(TM) workshop
What you will learn
- Understanding the features and working language of ARRI’s Camera Stabilizer Systems (CSS)
- Learn the physics and features of gimbal stabilization systems
- Preparing the ARRI camera systems and accessories for CSS
- Basic movements and drills for training with the TRINITY
- Explore advanced configurations and applications
- Learn to use the remote control joystick and wheel kit to control camera movement remotely
- New creative camera movement options with TRINITY
- Get to know the software and GUI applications for advanced configurations
- Rehearse, shoot and record test shots to apply your new skills with the TRINITY
You will be provided with a detailed introduction to the history and development of ARRI CSS and understand the features and working language of the TRINITY. Each participant will work directly with a TRINITY package and complete ARRI camera system. You will rehearse, shoot and record practice shots for review. Participants will be introduced to typical on-set situations and explore the different set-up considerations experimenting with alternative configurations using the modularity of the TRINITY to suit individual setups.
A maximum of 6 participants can attend each course with an instructor, complete ARRI camera system and TRINITY will be provided for every 3-4 students. This will ensure that everyone gets sufficient practical experience working with the system and instructors.
Duration: 2 days
Trainer: Alan Lennox
For more information, contact us at:
TRINITY is the first hybrid camera stabilizer that combines classic mechanical stabilization with advanced active electronic stabilization, provided via 32 bit ARM-based gimbal technology. This combination results in five axes of control and enables uniquely fluid, wide-ranging and precisely controlled movements for unrestricted shot-making and total creative freedom.
With a compact and lightweight carbon body and the same image quality as other members of the ALEXA family, the ALEXA Mini has already proved a huge success in many different configurations and on countless production types. Capable of recording internal MXF/ARRIRAW and ProRes formats including various 4:3 options for anamorphic productions, the ALEXA Mini is an incredibly versatile camera, delivering truly cinematic images and a small, adaptable form factor.
Q: Is my registration/my ticket transferable?
A: Yes, you can transfer your ticket either to another event in the same country or to a friend. There will be an event tranfer charge.
Q: Is there a IATSE, SOC, DCS and student discount available?
A: Yes, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your membership or student card or similar or ask your organization to receive a promo code. The 3
Q: What else is included in the ticket price?
A: Ticket includes lunch, snacks and drinks, folder with printed participant documents, USB thumb-drive and a very nice giveaway
Q: What are the conditions for refunds?
A: The Participant shall have a right to withdraw from the contract up to 5 calendar days before the start of the Event.
- No cancellation charges up to 14 calendar days or more before the start of the Event
- Cancellation charges amounting to 25% of the Event fees up to 6 calendar days or more, but lesser than 14, before the start of the Event
- The full participation fee becomes due from 5 calendar days before the start of the Event
See Clause 4 in the GTC
Q: How can I contact the organizers if I have questions?
A: Email: email@example.com or Tel.: +49 89 3809 2030