Sat Mar 10, 2018
ICG | 669 Office
217-3823 Henning Drive Burnaby, BC
Free ($50 no-show fee)
0 users have voted.
This workshop is for Members in the process of working towards upgrading to Digital Imaging Technician or Members that are already Digital Loaders.
This workshop will cover:
- Pomfort Live Grade interface
- Camera and video pipeline setup
- SDI Signal Types
- 3D vs 1D LUT’s
- Basics of Monitor Calibration
- Basic CDL and shaper LUT grading
- Checking your Colour workflow
- Generating CDL’s and LUT’s
- Basic Colour grading theory
- Generating Reference Grabs
- FSI Box-IO setup
- Teradek Colr setup
- Importing LUT’s and CDL’s into DaVinci Resolve and Assimilate Scratch
- Documenting your looks and naming
- Basic Vector and Waveform Scope skills
Must have a basic understanding of Mac OS and how to install software. Basic networking a plus. 2nd/1st AC or Digital Utility / Loading skills a value.
Must bring and have installed:
- Apple Computer Running 10.10 at least
- Downloaded Demo versions of Live Grade XT
- Downloaded Davinci Resolve (Free Version)
- Box IO Utility
Links will be sent out to students before the class starts. A full trial License of Live Grade will be issued several days in advance of the class. If you do not have access to a Apple computer with OS 10.10 or higher please let the union office know.